Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Can I just complain real quick?

First of all, let me say this, I love UCO with all of my heart but it is time for me to complain just a little bit.
I have some things that I have to get off of my chest because maybe this post will make a difference, just maybe.
Warning! What I am going to say may be disrespectful to some people, but I am sick and tired of listening to depressing music at the games.
I went to the away game in Kansas, two weeks ago and the DJ conquered the booth and we need good music at the games. This may get the boys fired up during the game.
I feel like a white person in a black church for the first time at our games. You know? Confused? Trying to dance and blend in. The music should be uplifting and it should be songs that majority of people know.
Also, at this away game, I noticed they had a track around the football field. Hmmmm WHY the heck don't we have a track field in our stadium?
Our poor track team is taking victory laps around Edmond and calling it their track. I have also never been invited to a track meet as Buddy, this has to change.
OK I am done complaining, Go Bronchos!
*Sidenote*- If the Pastor did not tell you to look at your neighbor(a stranger) and tell them "Good morning, how are you?", then you were NOT at a black church! (laugh out loud).

No comments:

Post a Comment