Thursday, October 27, 2016

I just realized that homeboy was wearing OU!


First of all congratulations to the UCO football team, because we won the game last Saturday! This game was a lot of fun for me because not only did we get 63 points but I'd like to think that we won because I am good luck!
Many of you may know Kay Robinson, Senior Director of Student and Community Engagement and Spirit Teams Advisor but did you know that her handsome son was scared of horses that stand on two feet! He did not cry but I could see the terror in his eyes when we took this picture.

I could see him staring into my smile (eyes), and all I could do was smile because I really thought I ruined his whole day but after the picture he was happy again.
Then, I took a picture with another handsome little boy but he was not scared at all, in fact, he was super excited and thrilled to give me a hug and take a picture.

But what I did not notice in this picture, was that homeboy was wearing ALL OU at my Wantland Stadium! And I honestly think that this should be a sin but do not worry, I do not blame the innocent child, I blame his parents! 
After my Bronchos won the game, cheer, pom, crew, and I took a picture for Robinson. Crew sat down because I know they were tired after running those flags for 63 points but hopefully they will have to do it again and again because victory is a beautiful thing.
*Sidenote*- Life is about creating memories with the people you love and getting money (laugh out loud).

No comments:

Post a Comment