Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Buddy and Betz make a great team!

The Central Tech Store grand opening was Friday, September 30 at 9:00 a.m. The new Tech Store is located in the Nigh University Center and if you have not been to the store yet, then I recommend that you stop by.
I was able to join some great people that morning and I was able to cut the ribbon for the grand opening. 
Call me famous now because I got to take a picture with President BetzThis was a cool day because the air conditioning was kicking just right in the Nigh and I did not have to run or jump in the suit.

Look at those two good-looking people, I will keep this picture forever and I never knew President Betz was that tall. He would probably be a great mascot as well.
*Sidenote*- I completely forgot to wash Buddy before this day so I bet President Betz had to hold his breath a little during this picture (laugh out loud).


1 comment:

  1. The Tech store is NICE, just like the Apple store in the mall but no crowds. Haha, I never noticed how tall Betz is either, but being 5'3 there's a whole different world down here.

    ReplyDelete