Tuesday, September 27, 2016

OH NO! The rain almost took all my fur!

Woot Woot! The University of Central Oklahoma got their first football win on Saturday against Missouri Western.
This was a great game to watch even though at first I did not know which uniform was us. Do not judge me, it is very difficult to see inside a horse head but when I finally figured it out, the game was amazing.
But let me explain how the rain almost took all my fur. I was doing my thing, you know, dancing, jumping, and taking pictures. I was feeling refreshed because I had just finished my half-time break and I was ready to take a victory lap.
But that night my life changed, I was scared and I started to panic. Because the big announcer guy said that everyone needs to leave the field and get somewhere safe because a no-good thunderstorm is coming near Edmond very quickly.
Now I want all of you to be aware that, I do have morals and I am a firm believer in showers and washing clothes. So yes, I do wash the Buddy Uniform after every event but the head cannot be washed or get wet because if it does it would look like Buddy is melting.
The game was then delayed, and I had to run full speed somewhere safe for Buddy.
After the delay, even though I was not able to return as Buddy, the UCO Football team won, so big shout out to all of these men including coaches and staff!
*Sidenote*- My first year as Buddy, I was washing the basketball uniform and I accidentally dried it and all of the letters fell off into my dryer. Thank God, for super glue! (laugh out loud). 

No comments:

Post a Comment