Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Homecoming! Cheer and Dance!

Good morning people, well good afternoon but it is morning somewhere! I am not going to lie to you all, last week was the longest week of my life. Homecoming was fun and exciting but it was also exhausting and terrible. Lets just call it bitter sweet for now.
Did you know the cheerleaders, have to practice at 6 a.m? Yea, me neither until I had to wake up and go to practice with them last week so that we could practice our cheer and dance performance. My body was aching and the pain was excruciating, I am not a doctor but I am pretty sure that I was sleep deprived. 
In the beginning of the performance, I get lifted by two women. One cheerleader holds my left foot and another holds my right. But the pain came from the guy who held my legs behind me. I swear he despised me because he kept jabbing his thumbs in the back of my calfs. I now have a permanent bruise in my legs.
During practice it was fun being lifted in the air, but this is because I practiced without the Buddy suit. At cheer and dance, I was lifted with the full suit on and it scared the crap out of me, I could barely see anything and it felt like I was floating above the world.
excuse the blurry photo!

*Sidenote*- This will go down in history because black people are afraid of heights (Laugh out loud).

No comments:

Post a Comment