Thursday, November 17, 2016

Homecoming! Cheer and Dance!

So I received some more pretty awesome photographs, that basically proves that cheer and dance was the bomb!
 Hey look at the flick of the wrist, this picture is amazing and the photographer was right on time.
I was dancing and dying at the same time now that is multi-talented. I was sweating to death and one step from a heat stroke but that did not stop me from dancing. The excited lady next to me is Kendall, who is also one of our amazing cheerleaders on the squad.
This is hilarious, and it just keeps getting better and better, who said horses cannot dance?
*Sidenote*- So lets take a minute to look at the guy behind me on the left, yes, the guy with the red backpack. Hmmmm, is that the phase right before twerking? (laugh out loud).

No comments:

Post a Comment