Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"Hey look mom, 'roar,' can I touch him?"

There I was on September 19, 2015 at the Hurd on Heard in Downtown Edmond. I was feeling official and amazing in my Buddy suit, I was wearing the basketball uniform so the breeze was coming through the suit perfectly and that day I was so grateful for the sport basketball!
Then out of no where some crooked, no good, hateful, and snotty little boy walks up to me.

This little boy was pure evil and as soon as he walked up to me, I realized that this was the first time that I have been bullied by a 3 foot, 40 pound, 4-year-old. The 4-year-old pulled my tail, punched my leg, and said "Hey does this come off?". He was laughing the entire time while he was kicking me in my shin.

I had to take a minute to bow my head and pray because this little boy was about to get a beat down. I was 3 seconds away from being a ruthless horse that was about to get payback. Where the heck was this little demons parents at?

Then an angel walks up to me, I remember her saying, "Hey, look mom a dinosaur, Roarrrr, can I touch him?" I remember laughing to myself and then I bent down to hug her. This little girl saved a little boy's life.



*SideNote*- Watch your kids because not everyone is as patient as me. (Laugh out loud).

No comments:

Post a Comment