Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The sun hated me at Mascot Camp! 9/6/2016

 Good Afternoon people, I want to tell you all the first event that I did, Mascot/Cheerleading Camp.
This was an amazing event because they taught me how to be a mascot and I also met other mascots from different colleges such as OSU and OU.
This event was also very challenging because I was wearing the suit for hours and I was burning up.

The "Head" was super heavy and the basketball uniform on top of the suit made me sweat like a convict at court.
I was also learning how to walk in the suit, it is very hard to see where you are going. Because I look through the mouth and as you can see, Buddy always has a big smile on his face.

I tripped over a few curbs but I like to think that I played it off nicely.
Overall this was an amazing feeling because I was able to get to know all of the cheerleaders.
*Sidenote*- I had to kind of lean in the picture because it is very uncomfortable to sit directly on Buddy's tail (laugh out loud).



No comments:

Post a Comment