Thursday, September 1, 2016

Introductory 9/1/2016



Hello everyone my name is Des'Ree Glover, I attend the University of Central Oklahoma with a major in Professional Media. I grew up in Midwest City, Oklahoma and graduated from Midwest City High School in 2013. I played basketball and ran track all through high school. 
But when I came to college I realized that I did not want to play basketball for the rest of my life and instead I wanted to talk about it so I decided to go with broadcasting.

But I bet a lot of you are wondering why I have a "Horse" on my blog and that is because on May 3rd, 2015 at 3:30 p.m., I decided to go to the Hamilton Field house and tryout to be the face and biggest representation of UCO. 


I have now been the UCO mascot since may 2015 and this blog will tell you all the things that I have done being mascot and the struggles that I have been through as mascot. I am happy and blessed to be able to share with you all my thoughts and now it is time to UNMASKcot Buddy, "Hooves Up."


No comments:

Post a Comment