Thursday, September 8, 2016

The turn up was excellent in West Hall!

I can remember turning up in West Hall during move-in day as Buddy.
This was super fun, I would run in the halls.

And watch students go out to their cars and get their stuff and when they come back I would jump out of the closet and scare the crap out of them or be laying on or under their bed!

I also took some more random but interesting pictures with students moving in!

I accidentally smiled for real in this picture, as if you could see my face! 





I also seen a little boy walking with his dad outside of the Suites and at first he was terrified of me but when I got on the ground to his level he was more relaxed.
He gave me a "High-Five," then he asked if I would take a picture with him. Of course Buddy nodded "Yes," and posed for the frame!



*SIDENOTE*- I think Buddy looks sexy in the baseball uniform! (Laugh out loud).


No comments:

Post a Comment